Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a referral?
- No you do not need a referral to see a Chartered Physiotherapist. If you wish to claim the cost of your treatment you need to contact your insurance company to gain authorisation before your first appointment.
How do I book an appointment?
- For appointments please call on 01494 730202 or book an appointment online using the link here.
Can I claim the cost of my treatment?
- We are happy to deal directly with most major insurance companies. In order to do this, we ask you to bring full details of your insurance policy (including your membership number and treatment authorisation number/code) when you come for your 1st appointment. If you are unable to supply us with these, or prefer to claim back the costs yourself, we will issue you a receipt which you can send directly to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Is there parking onsite?
- Yes there is level parking directly outside the clubhouse.
What do I need to bring?
- Please bring any relevant documentation such as GP or Consultant letters and insurance authorisation number if you are planning to claim the cost of your treatment. Suitable clothing and details of any medication you are taking.
- Physiotherapy Assessment — £50.00
- Physiotherapy Follow-up Appointment — £45.00
- Pool Session — £60.00
- Home Visit — £60.00